In the event that a paper is accepted for publication, Author (s) attest to the following:
- I/We certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, and I/we take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name (s) listed as a contributor.
- I/We believe the manuscript represents valid work not taken from another source, copied, or translated from another language. Each author confirms they meet the criteria for authorship as established by the ICMJE. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter.
- I/We certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately.
- I/We attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees.
- I/We acknowledge that all official and ethical approvals and financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support for the project are named in the cover letter.
- I/We hereby transfer, assign, or otherwise convey all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the journal, in the event that such work is published by the journal. The journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
- I/We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal and do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf. He/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
- The article will be published under the terms of the latest Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- Share Alike License, unless the journal notifies the author otherwise in writing.
- All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment, that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
- I/We understand that once submitted to the journal, author(s) may not be able to withdraw the manuscript at any stage prior to the publication until and unless stated otherwise.
- I/We have read and understood the above-mentioned declaration clearly and I/we completely agree to each and every statement mentioned above.
Open access licenses
Open Access is by licensing the content with a Creative Commons (CC) license. Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) that are explained at the following link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/