Last Updated in September 2021
- This policy explains to authors how to self-archive copies of their articles on their personal websites, the institutions they work for, or other websites.
- All articles of our peer-reviewed journals are open accessed and published under the Creative Common License: Attribution-NonCommercial License (CC BY-NC).
- Naif University Publishing House (NUPH) permit authors to archive their contributions to our journals and some other publications on non-commercial websites under the following conditions:
- The author(s) is (are) responsible for complying with their funder's requirements regarding the correctness of the information presented in the article and for ensuring that all requirements of funders regarding self-archiving and the embargo period are met. It is possible to communicate with the editorial board if there are special conditions from the funders related to the published work.
- The author(s) is (are) allowed to archive their DRAFT VERSION(s) on their institution’s website under their responsibility for non-commercial purposes.
- The author(s) is (are) allowed to archive their ACCEPTED VERSION in their institutions and other non-commercial websites, referring at the same time to the journal’s website and giving the journal’s URL.
- The author(s) is (are) allowed to archive their PUBLISHED VERSION (VERSION OF RECORD) in their institutions and other non-commercial websites, referring to the journal’s website, giving at the same time the correct citation data, DOI, and URL of the published article.